Fortanansce & Associates Physical Therapy - South Pasadena
Hours of Operation
Located Inside Arroyo Seco Racquet Club
Services We Offer
Physical Therapy is a treatment needed when health problems make it hard to perform daily activities.
Become a member and have access to our gym at a monthly or annual rate.
The F.A.S.T. Performance Optimization Program is designed to increase an athlete's Power, Explosiveness, Agility and Speed in the athlete's sport and position.
This class will improve footwork, coordination and agility for kids ages 4-8. Sign-up required.
Michael G. Fortanasce, PT, DPT
- Master of Science from Boston University 1977.
- Clinical Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Southern California 1996.
- Founded Fortanasce & Associates Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Center in 1981.
- Regular speaker at Physical Therapy schools nationwide.
- Presenter on multiple professional topics at numerous state and national conventions.
- A true crusader for the profession of Physical Therapy and patient advocacy.
- Appointed Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation Consultant for China's Olympic Team 2012.
Kimberly J. Bozart, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from University of Southern California in 2006.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science with a Minor in Psychology from University of Southern California in 1999.
- Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
- Currently serves as a physical therapist for the U.S Figure Skating Association, served as the physical therapist for Skate America in 2011, Jr. Worlds in 2012 and Junior/Senior Grand Prix final in 2013.
- Has experience working with professional athletes of the National Basketball League (NBS), National Football League (NFL), BMX cyclists, and Olympic athletes.
- Former Athletic Trainer for the Women's Professional League (WPFL) the Los Angeles Amazons.
- California native who enjoys being a mother, enjoys snowboarding, skiing, cycling and watching USC football games!
Nikola Drazenovic, MS, ATC, PES, CES
Sports Medicine and Sports Performance Coordinator
- Nikola earned his Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology focus in Athletic Training from California State University of Fullerton in 2007.
- Continued on his education by attending California Baptist University and earning his Masters of Science in Athletic Training in 2009.
- Board Certified Athletic Trainer, member of National Athletic Trainers Association and a National Academy of Sports Medicine Corrective Exercise Specialist since 2009.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Performance Enhancement Specialist since 2012.
- Nikola began with Fortanasce and Associates in 2010.
- Assisted in the development of Fortanasce Athletic Sports Training (F.A.S.T.) a Sports Performance Optimization Program for a range of athletes of all ages.
- Nikola currently resides locally with his wife Nicole, and away from work enjoys the great outdoors by boating, camping, hiking and fishing.
Jessica Riccelli, BS
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Wellness in May, 2012 from Arizona State University.
- Currently working towards furthering her education to obtain her Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- Jessica has been employed with Fortanasce & Association as a Physical Therapy Aide since May, 2013.
- Outside of the clinic Jessica enjoys spending her time being outdoors, staying active with her two dogs, and traveling.
- Manages all of our office tasks.
- Employed with Fortanasce & Associates since 2012.
- Enjoys the medical world and is expanding her education in nursing school.
- Southern California native who grew up in Los Angeles. In her free time, she enjoys playing and watching sports and loves spending time with her daughter.
Please call for further details!
920 Lohman Lane, South Pasadena, CA 91030 • P: (323) 254-6000